sabato 23 gennaio 2016

Steal this movie (2000)



01 Steve Earle & Sheryl Crow - Time Has Come Today
02 Bonnie Raitt - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
03 Phil Ochs - I Ain't Marching Anymore
04 Joan Osborne & Jackson Browne - My Back Pages
05 Ani DiFranco - This Land Is Your Land
06 Country Joe & The Fish - Superbird
07 Edwin Starr - War, What is it Good For
08 Eric Burdon, Ringo Starr e Billy Preston - Power To The People
09 Timothy B. Shmit - Carry On
10 Country Joe & the Fish - I Feel Like I'm fixin' to die rag
11 Mary Chapin Carpenter - Mellow yellow
12 Ani DiFranco - When I'm Gone

CD out of print
DL here

1 commento:

  1. Watch movies with the google chrome store utility that brings a current movie world. High-end software is brought by showboxvpn with the most convenient features!

    RispondiElimina